Thursday, October 29, 2009

What is the target for d day??

for the 1st time....
sumone asked me..

what ur trget today??

what is my trget today??
do i have one?
or do i have but dont have effort??

even if it accomplished..
do i satisfied with the progress n result??
do anyone around me satisfied just like me?
or they just pretending??

haih.. aku pon xthu ade trget ke x..
but aku thu aku should ade trget..
now and every time i walk..
period...

stage by stage build ur own strengh..
ur empire.. make other people see u..
see ur strengh.. not ur joke or sumone around u..

wake up siko!!
huahuahuahuahuahuahuahuah
*trase malu ble poji asked me that question because even i do have trget for d day, i dont think i can say it out loud..
it just me.. very suck at soft skills..

pls improve.. huhauahua
just memalukn dri sdri je...

haeh..
sayang... help me develop myself k? hee..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates